Puzzle Game,Help Children Build Spatial Thinking and Orderly Thinking, Train and Enhance Memory Skills
BUY 2 PACKS , GET 20% OFF
- PACK INCLUDE : 60 CARDS + 20 PLAYABLE BLOCK ( 2 PLAYERS )
- Fun and challenging game the whole family can enjoying playing together
- Popular game for the elderly to sharpen their minds
- Encourages creativity and logical thinking for kids
- Bringing families closer
HOW TO PLAY?
FLIP THE TOP CARD TO REVEAL A PATTERN
Players scramble to match, with their blocks, the pattern shown on the card. The first player to successfully match the pattern grabs the card and shows the other players that the configuration of their blocks matches the pattern on the card. If the player is correct, they keep the card. A new card is flipped over and another round begins. The player with the most cards wins!
This is a challenging pattern matching game, which is of great help to children's observation ability, memory ability and anti-interference ability. Children aged 4-8 are in the sensitive period of mathematical concepts and have a strong interest in numbers and counting. Seizing this opportunity to cultivate children's logical thinking is of great benefit to future intellectual development.
In the game, children will start by finding the copy of regular and simple patterns. The game is a good training for children’s concentration. At the same time, children will learn to use clear goals, collect information, and use points and patterns to find patterns. Then analyze the problem, find the starting point, and then try various possibilities, and finally solve the problem.
As a basic method for training children's thinking, this game can help children establish spatial thinking and orderly thinking, train and enhance their memory ability. It can also be carried out in groups to strengthen the cooperation and communication awareness between children.
Players: 1 to 4
Playtime: 10 to 20 minutes
Abilities: Visual Perception, Speed, Logical thinking
How to play? :
1. Flip the top card to show the pattern.
2. The players scramble to match the pattern shown on the card. The first player to successfully match the pattern grabs the card and shows other players that the configuration of its blocks matches the pattern on the card. If the player is correct, they keep the card. A new card is flipped and another round begins. The player with the most cards wins!
20 x playable block (4 groups, 5 different blocks in each group).
60 x pattern card (12 cards out of 5 difficulty levels: the difficulty level is indicated by the number of lines on the border of each card).
1 x game rule.